Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tuesday Giveway

What ya'll want to hear about today? How about the winner of the cute magnet below. Congratulations goes  to Diane at Tablescapes By Diane (ya'll should go visit her blog...what beautiful tables. Makes a person want to sit and stay a spell (southern termnology) .  Ya'll go visit and congratulate the winner.  Don't be a sore loser!
4 x 6 magnet with alcohol inks, stamping and glossy accents.
Diane shoot me an email at happyanniversarypepe@gmail.com with your mailing address and this beautiful, handcrafted magnet will be pony expressed right to your doorstep.  .

 I like to give a shout out to some of my frequent visitors and followers (if you don't follow, why not...jump in, enjoy the puddin n pie!!).  Stop by and visit them and tell 'em Georgie Porgy, Puddin n Pie, sent ya.

The Whimsey Asylum , ya'll need to go see what Grannie Annie is doing on her blog.  She has the coolest fishy swimmy thingy on her blog. I love playing with them! Besides the swimmy fishie thingy on her blog, Grannie Annie has some of the most interesting digital collage.  Go take a peek.

Dana at Datatar Blog  I have this joke with my hubby that when I run into a blogger that is a big guy in the art world, I say to him, "She gets published and Shi*" (sorry for the S word, but it's funny to me!) .  This being said, Dana is on Design Teams all over the place...and I can't even tell you all the places she's been published. Oh, and let's not mention that she's also a biochemist.  Dang. Ok, I'm turning green with envy!


Fran at The Bagg Lady is a new friend I've met through a mystery envelope swap...fun!!  Fran lives in a beautiful town in Michigan and she shares a part of her life in photos!  Along with her lovely photos, Fran also has an etsy shop with vintage items, birds nest and primitive artwork. lovely!

Now, what shall I give away this week! 

How about one of thes little fairy magnets?  Just one...only one! 


Now, the fine print....
leave me a comment and you can be in the drawing, become a new follower...that's it.
Happy Tuesday, getcha some
Puddin N Pie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...